This page is courtesy of Yummly.co, replicated here in case it ever disappears from that site:
ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB
Roasted boneless leg of lamb seasoned with rosemary, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and garlic is a succulent Easter delight that truly celebrates Spring.
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt, more or less to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 - 4 lb uncooked trimmed lamb leg, boneless, rolled and tied
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil and place a rack in the pan.
- Combine crushed garlic, rosemary, lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper; mix well and rub mixture all over lamb.
- Roll the lamb and use butcher's twine to tie it together and place it on the prepared roasting pan.
- Roast in the oven until medium-rare and a meat thermometer inserted in center reads 135-140ºF, anywhere from 70 minutes and up depending on the size of your roast.
- Remove the lamb and let it rest about 15 minutes on a cutting board. Keep in mind the temperature will increase a few degrees once it rests.
- Slice lamb into 1/4-inch thick slices and place on a serving platter.
Yield: varies, 6-8, Serving Size: 4 oz
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 213
- Total Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: 176.5mg
- Carbohydrates: 1.5g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 29g
Read more at http://www.skinnytaste.com/roasted-boneless-leg-of-lamb/#akyWtqqPcX6K1rCE.99